Maine will accept concurrent applications from examinees sitting for the UBE in another jurisdiction. Applicants must still apply as if taking the Maine bar exam, but do not have to sit in Maine if sitting for an exam in another UBE jurisdiction (for the same exam administration). In order to apply concurrently with another UBE jurisdiction, please complete a Bar Exam application, below.
A. PRELIMINARY QUESTIONS
- If you are a graduate of the Massachusetts School of Law, click here first.
- If you are a graduate of a law school located outside of the United States, click here first.
- If you have a condition or disability that affects your ability to take the Maine bar examination, click here first.
B. REQUIRED MATERIALS
Before completing any application you must first read:
C. THE APPLICATION FORMS
After reading the Maine Bar Admission Rules and The Application Procedures for the Maine Bar Examination, click on the appropriate option below for access to the appropriate application materials:
- Application for Applicants Not Admitted in Another Jurisdiction for One Year or More.
- NCBE Application for Applicants Admitted in Another Jurisdiction for One Year or More.
- Maine Supplemental Application for Applicants Admitted in Another Jurisdiction for One Year or More.
- Re-Application for Examination.
- School Certificate Form.
- Reference Questionnaire.