FEBRUARY 2022 EXAM
The Maine Board of Bar Examiners will offer computerized testing for the essay portion of the February 2022 examination. Please note that the download period is January 21, 2022 – January 31, 2022. Applicants who are interested in participating should view and download:
- Instructions to Applicants Participating in Laptop Testing for the February 2022 Maine Bar Examination;
- Laptop Testing Form for the February 2022 Maine Bar Examination
- Laptop Release Form for the February 2022 Maine Bar Examination
**All documents will become available after the application deadline has passed**
In order to participate in laptop testing, you are responsible for reading and complying with all instructions contained within the above-referenced instructions. In order to be eligible to participate in the program, you must also download, complete, and return the above-referenced Laptop Testing Form and Release of Liability Form, which must be received in the Board’s office by February 11, 2022.
Please read the materials carefully to ensure that you are able to comply with all of the requirements before making a final decision whether to participate. In the event you will participate in laptop testing for the February 2022 Maine bar examination, you must:
- Review the Instructions to Applicants Participating in Laptop Testing for the February 2022 Maine Bar Examination;
- Review and complete the Laptop Testing Form, which must be received by the Board’s office by the deadline provided by the Board in order for you to participate in laptop testing; and
- Review and complete the Release of Liability Form, which must be received by the Board by the deadline provided in order for you to participate in laptop testing.
Go to www.exam4.com between January 21, 2022 and January 31, 2022, to register with Extegrity and download the required software. The software will be available for download between these dates AT THE REGULAR DOWNLOAD FEE OF $110. If you do not download the software during this time period, OR DURING THE TWO-DAY LATE REGISTRATION PERIOD OF FEBRUARY 1, 2022 and FEBRUARY 2, 2022 (FOR AN ADDITIONAL $50 FEE) you will not be eligible to participate in laptop testing for the February 2022 exam, unless you are eligible for MANUAL registration after February 2, 2022. If applicants need to be manually registered, the registration fee will be DOUBLED. Thus, the fee scale is: Regular registration – $110, Late registration – $160, Manual registration – $220.
Please note that you will be required to report to the examination room for registration and laptop setup on Tuesday, February 22, 2022 (time to be determined). Failure to report at the assigned time will preclude appropriate computer set-up prior to the exam. Therefore, any laptop applicant who does not report during the assigned time period will be required to take the exam manually. Proper identification will be required and will be noted in the Instructions to Applicants for the February 2022 Maine Bar Examination, which will be provided to applicants once the application deadline has passed.